Minister of International Cooperation Naglaa el-Ahwani said that 60% of the ministry's agreements with the development partners include grants and funding for electricity stations to settle the energy crisis.
The Minister pointed out that the
This came during the Minister's signature of two agreements with the
The first agreement stipulates that
The second agreement states that
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison