THE NON-EXECUTIVE directors of the media group Perform, who include the sports broadcaster
The IPO hardly counted as a success, with an immediate fall in the share price of around 20 per cent. Soon after,
The banks that were part of the original float team are still very much on the case.
Blavatnik was forced to make an offer, valuing the entire group at £701m, by
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- Do Voters Want Compromise?