Making it more investor-friendly and expanding its scope to include a number of new categories, with white goods being the most important, the
Big-ticket investment in
Several world leading companies like as
The department is presently seeking the industry's inputs on the the policy's revised draft, which was notified two years ago and is supposed to end in
An official said that a proposal is being made to extend the policy for another three years.
He added : "The procedure is also being streamlined to reduce delay in processing of the applications plus the (investment) thresholds have been rationalised and additional verticals are being added."
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid