Contract Awarded for Independent engineering services at the
The company will continue to offer independent engineering services to the rehabilitation and expansion program as part of this scheme.
The new project phase will include construction of additional passenger terminal area spanning 46,500 square metres, eight aircraft contact gates, eight remote boarding gates, 10 moving walkways, 15 elevators, as well as 18 escalators.
These apart, there will be four super fixed link bridges that can handle either a single wide-body aircraft or two narrow-body aircraft simultaneously in arrival and departure modes.
The annual passenger processing capacity of the finished terminal will be nine million, while the potential site capacity will be to process 12 million per year.
Contractor name :
Contractor address :
PO Box 1946
Url : www.louisberger.com
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery