The German telecom firm
The company, which is headquartered in Bonn, was trying to fix the issues, according to the media reports. The technical glitches comprise unavailability of connections, or problems related to outgoing calls, while reports suggest that
The telecom services provider had also experienced such hiccups in last month, when it held failure in the hardware component responsible for the problems. It appears that the German company is willing to convert all of its private clients to VoIP in due course.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison