The German telecom firm
The company, which is headquartered in Bonn, was trying to fix the issues, according to the media reports. The technical glitches comprise unavailability of connections, or problems related to outgoing calls, while reports suggest that
The telecom services provider had also experienced such hiccups in last month, when it held failure in the hardware component responsible for the problems. It appears that the German company is willing to convert all of its private clients to VoIP in due course.
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals