The Foundation For Financial Inclusion (FFI) has organized a Business Administration Programme for the informal sector.
The theme for the meeting, attended by hair dressers, dress makers and market women, was 'The Informal sector?Unlocking
Participants were schooled on savings, cutting down cost, issuing of receipts and proper accounting practices.
Also present were Micro-finance institutions such as the
In an interview with the media, Mr
Source: ISD (
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low