The Foundation For Financial Inclusion (FFI) has organized a Business Administration Programme for the informal sector.
The theme for the meeting, attended by hair dressers, dress makers and market women, was 'The Informal sector?Unlocking
Participants were schooled on savings, cutting down cost, issuing of receipts and proper accounting practices.
Also present were Micro-finance institutions such as the
In an interview with the media, Mr
Source: ISD (
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success