TradeOpus.com has been providing up-to-date information about binary options, forex, online trading and broker reviews for the last three years and has become one of the most recognized financial portals online. Under the supervision of JD Lasinger, the trade liaison at Trade Opus who has many years of trading under his belt, this is no surprise. The release of this new economic calendar will further benefit readers of TradeOpus.com as well as other webmasters looking to display economic data on their websites. "When we first started Trade Opus we were looking for a reliable economic calendar that we could use without paying a fortune, and found nothing," said Lasinger, "that is what really motivated us to get this project going."
Economic Calendar for Forex
An economic calendar provides information to traders about events that will have an effect on the financial markets, making it a mainstay in every trader's toolkit. The Trade Opus calendar includes global market announcements, as well as filters for countries and levels of volatility. It is similar to the
To access the calendar or to use it for your own financial blog or website visit TradeOpus.com today. Trade Opus is your premier source for online trading news and broker information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/economic-calendar-forex-f/prweb12121469.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World