The company is a boutique real estate development firm set up and chaired by
It was founded in 2006 and has already delivered a commercial office building within Cairo Festival City in
The new building will have more than 100,000ft 2 of gross floor area stretched over seven storeys, including ground floor retail units.
It will also have more than 80,000ft 2 of underground parking. Sweid & Sweid said funding for the building was already in place and that it is likely to complete and be occupied by 2016.
The company said that the building would be suited to a multinational firm looking for space in the region, with the offices suitable for single owners or firms looking for large and continuous commercial space in the region.
"Furthermore, we believe The Edge will distinguish itself as a single owned, highly efficient, modern product that falls in line with market demand."
"In line with this, The Edge will further support the needs of existing and future business partners and
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers