Its net profit was
"Subsequent commodity price decreases and ordinary production declines will impact the company's ability to generate similar future financial results in the near term," it warned.
The oil and gas exploration, development & production company said sales were
Edge said production in the quarter averaged 613 barrels of oil equivalent per day, compared to 577 barrels of oil equivalent per day in the first quarter of 2013. Quarterly oil netbacks also improved 37% compared to the previous quarter to
The company secured a new debt facility of up to
"Our focus now is on implementation of our capital programme, which we expect will be conservative and balanced between acquisitions and drilling on our existing property." said
"Any new projects we undertake must meet those very high hurdles in order to make our short-list. It's a fantastic problem to have and we look forward to implementing a capital programme in the near future" he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors