The company said it expects to raise gross proceeds from the sale of new shares of
The money will be used to build the company's footprint via acquisitions, and make selective investment in research and development and its operations.
Crossrider specialises in the analysis of big data to identify user-relevant advertising, and has both web and mobile platforms which generate big data. It said it has delivered relevant adverts to 150 million users by August, up from 90 million as of January.
In the first half of 2014, the company saw adjusted earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation of
"Crossrider's use of big data provides a highly efficient and effective advertising methodology that benefits all elements of the value chain - from advertiser through to agency, to publisher to consumer," said Chief Executive
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison