The developer of the mpro5 enterprise smartphone and tablet apps in the cloud, said that the deal with the unnamed company "demonstrates the increasing scalability of the mpro solution."
Under the terms of the agreement, which will last in excess of three years, Crimson Tide's mpro5 system will provide the client with Proof of Delivery and Estimated Time of Arrival information for its own and third party deliveries. mpro5 will communicate with the client's SAP system to collect and receive delivery data from mobile devices used by drivers and delivery workers.
Upon the achievement of an extended worldwide rollout - which will commence in
"This contract is a transformational landmark for Crimson Tide. It validates mpro5 as a world leading enterprise cross platform mobility solution... Our footprint will expand worldwide and we are very proud to be working with our global client on this project," said Executive Chairman
Shares in Crimson Tide jumped at the open Monday; the stock trades 25% higher at
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment