Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: W911SG-14-T-9382
Contact: Name: Client Services, Title: Client Services, Phone: 1.877.933.3243, Fax: 703.422.7822, Email: Clientservices@fedbid.com;
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address): Special Shipping Instructions.
Place of Performance (zipcode): -
Place of Performance Country: -
FedBid.com -- for
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice.The solicitation number is W911SG-14-T-9382 and is issued as an invitation for bids (IFB), unless otherwise indicated herein.The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular FAC 2005-76. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 511210 with a small business size standard of
(b) Inclue the substance of this clause, including this paragraph (b), in all subcontracts with small business concerns.
(c) The acceleration of payments under this clause does not provide any new rights under the Prompt Payment Act. (a) Definitions. As used in this clause
Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database means the retired primary Government repository for Contractor information required for the conduct of business with the Government.
Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code means
(1) A code assigned by the
(2) A code assigned by a member of the
Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number means the 9-digit number assigned by
Data Universal Numbering System+4 (DUNS+4) number means the DUNS number means the number assigned by D&B plus a 4-character suffix that may be assigned by a business concern. (D&B has no affiliation with this 4-character suffix.) This 4-character suffix may be assigned at the discretion of the business concern to establish additional SAM records for identifying alternative Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) accounts (see the FAR at Subpart 32.11) for the same concern.
Registered in the SAM database means that
(1) The Contractor has entered all mandatory information, including the DUNS number or the DUNS+4 number, into the SAM database;
(2) The Contractor s CAGE code is in the SAM database; and
(3) The Government has validated all mandatory data fields, to include validation of the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) with the
(1) Data collected from prospective federal awardees required for the conduct of business with the Government;
(2) Prospective contractor submitted annual representations and certifications in accordance with FAR Subpart 4.12; and
(3) The list of all parties suspended, proposed for debarment, debarred, declared ineligible, or excluded or disqualified under the nonprocurement common rule by agencies, Government corporations, or by the
(b)(1) The Contractor shall be registered in the SAM database prior to submitting an invoice and through final payment of any contract, basic agreement, basic ordering agreement, or blanket purchasing agreement resulting from this solicitation.
(2) The SAM registration shall be for the same name and address identified on the contract, with its associated CAGE code and DUNS or DUNS+4.
(3) If indicated by the Government during performance, registration in an alternate system may be required in lieu of SAM.
(c) If the Contractor does not have a DUNS number, it should contact Dun and Bradstreet directly to obtain one.
(1) A contractor may obtain a DUNS number
(i) Via the internet at http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform or if the contractor does not have internet access, it may call Dun and Bradstreet at 1-866-705-5711 if located within
(ii) If located outside
(2) The Contractor should be prepared to provide the following information:
(i) Company legal business name.
(ii) Tradestyle, doing business, or other name by which your entity is commonly recognized.
(iii) Company physical street address, city, state and Zip Code.
(iv) Company mailing address, city, state and Zip Code (if separate from physical).
(v) Company telephone number.
(vi) Date the company was started.
(vii) Number of employees at your location.
(viii) Chief executive officer/key manager.
(ix) Line of business (industry).
(x) Company Headquarters name and address (reporting relationship within your entity).
(e) Processing time for registration in SAM, which normally takes five business days, should be taken into consideration when registering. Contractors who are not already registered should consider applying for registration at least two weeks prior to invoicing. (f) The Contractor is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data within the SAM database, and for any liability resulting from the Government s reliance on inaccurate or incomplete data. To remain registered in the SAM database after the initial registration, the Contractor is required to review and update on an annual basis from the date of initial registration or subsequent updates its information in the SAM database to ensure it is current, accurate and complete. Updating information in the SAM does not alter the terms and conditions of this contract and is not a substitute for a properly executed contractual document.
(g)(1)(i) If a Contractor has legally changed its business name, doing business as name, or division name (whichever is shown on the contract), or has transferred the assets used in performing the contract, but has not completed the necessary requirements regarding novation and change-of-name agreements in Subpart 42.12, the Contractor shall provide the responsible Contracting Officer sufficient documentation to support the legally changed name with a minimum of one business day s written notification of its intention to
(A) Change the name in the SAM database;
(B) Comply with the requirements of subpart 42.12 of the FAR; and
(C) Agree in writing to the timeline and procedures specified by the responsible Contracting Officer.
(ii) If the Contractor fails to comply with the requirements of paragraph (g)(1)(i) of this clause, or fails to perform the agreement at paragraph (g)(1)(i)(C) of this clause, and, in the absence of a properly executed novation or change-of-name agreement, the SAM information that shows the Contractor to be other than the Contractor indicated in the contract will be considered to be incorrect information within the meaning of the Suspension of Payment paragraph of the electronic funds transfer (EFT) clause of this contract.
(2) The Contractor shall not change the name or address for EFT payments or manual payments, as appropriate, in the SAM record to reflect an assignee for the purpose of assignment of claims (see FAR Subpart 32.8, Assignment of Claims). Assignees shall be separately registered in the SAM database. Information provided to the Contractor s SAM record that indicates payments, including those made by EFT, to an ultimate recipient other than that Contractor will be considered to be incorrect information within the meaning of the Suspension of payment paragraph of the EFT clause of this contract.
(h) Contractors may obtain information on registration and annual confirmation requirements via the SAM accessed through https://www.acquisition.gov or by calling 866-606-8220, or 334-206-7828 for international calls.
(End of Clause) New Equipment ONLY; NO remanufactured or "gray market" items. All items must be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Bid MUST be good for 30 calendar days after close of Buy. Shipping must be free on board (FOB) destination CONUS (Continental U.S.), which means that the seller must deliver the goods on its conveyance at the destination specified by the buyer, and the seller is responsible for the cost of shipping and risk of loss prior to actual delivery at the specified destination. Offeror must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database before an award can be made to them. If the offeror is not registered in the CCR, it may do so through the CCR website at http://www.ccr.gov. Terms and Conditions on the attached document must be adhered to as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift