The net profits of
Second-quarter profits grew 11.4 per cent year on year from 8.08 per cent in the first quarter, the
But year-on-year growth of 9.47 per cent in the first half of this year lagged a rise of more than 11 per cent in the first half of 2013, reflecting the longer-term slowdown in the world's second-largest economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor