The largest privately owned lender earned Sh3.25 billion net interest, a slim 8.3 per cent jump over the first half of 2013, after its loan book expanded by Sh29.29 billion or 51.3 per cent to Sh86.37 billion.
Deposits reached Sh122.09 billion - a 31 per cent jump. CBA did not give reason for the drop in profits.
Another medium-sized lender
I&M, that announced its Mauritian subsidiary completed transfer of a 50 per cent stake in
Deposits improved by Sh9.29 billion to Sh106.22 billion compared to 12 months earlier.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market