The largest privately owned lender earned Sh3.25 billion net interest, a slim 8.3 per cent jump over the first half of 2013, after its loan book expanded by Sh29.29 billion or 51.3 per cent to Sh86.37 billion.
Deposits reached Sh122.09 billion - a 31 per cent jump. CBA did not give reason for the drop in profits.
Another medium-sized lender
I&M, that announced its Mauritian subsidiary completed transfer of a 50 per cent stake in
Deposits improved by Sh9.29 billion to Sh106.22 billion compared to 12 months earlier.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy