ASIC has today published the first of a series of regular reports it intends issuing on the regulation of corporate finance issues in
The report, which covers the period January to
Report 406 ASIC regulation of corporate finance: January to
Of assistance to practitioners in the corporate finance sector, REP 406 also details the approach ASIC takes in these areas, including the types of issues that have caused us to intervene and our approach to novel issues we have seen in mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Further, the report provides an overview of ASIC s current policy initiatives in this space and where we expect to undertake further consultation.
ASIC welcomes feedback on this report, including other content that could helpfully be included for practitioners in the corporate finance space.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison