Honey Shine, established in 2002 by
I am thrilled to accept this leadership role as chair of the Honey Shine board of directors, Ferris said. As an organization we will continue to take an active role in the advancement of young girls because they represent the future of our community.
Ferris is a trial lawyer who focuses her practice on products liability and complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts. She litigates matters involving consumer products and medical devices, fiduciary relationships, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, securities transactions, employee non-competition agreements, fraud and insurance claims.
She is involved in a multitude of community initiatives including:
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports