RÉgis Schultz, Chief Executive of Darty, said: Having concluded as part of our strategic review that Datart was a non-core business, I am pleased that we have found a satisfactory solution for our shareholding in Datart and to have completed the process of focusing Darty on our core businesses.
Darty group is a leading multi-channel service led electrical retailer operating over 380 stores in five European countries and achieving over 13 per cent of its product sales on the web. It generated an annual turnover of over 3.5 billion in 2013/14 through operations in
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher