The Board of Directors of
Theisen said, "Bill is a proven leader with in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Bemis . "He brings a passion and commitment to helping our customers solve their most challenging packaging needs. He is a respected leader in the packaging industry and is uniquely qualified to lead Bemis into its next phase of growth. On behalf of the Board, I congratulate Bill on his new role and look forward to Bemis' continued growth and success in the years ahead."
Austen has possessed a range of leadership positions in his 14-year career with Bemis. In 2000 he joined Bemis as President of Bemis Pressure Sensitive Materials division, he was selected Vice President of Operations in 2004, Group President in 2012, and Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry