More than Pounds200,000 (Pounds216,278) in donations to registered campaigners at the Scottish Independence Referendum have been reported to the
Under the Scottish Independence Referendum Act, registered campaigners must complete pre-poll reports setting out what donations and loans they have received over Pounds7,500 between commencement of the Act (
This second pre-poll report covers the period from
There were six registered campaigners with reportable donations.
* Wealthy Nation - Pounds10,000 *
* Better Together 2012 Ltd (designated lead campaigner) - Pounds10,000 * Let's Stay Together - Pounds46,501 *
Twenty four registered campaigners submitted a declaration that they had no reportable donations. All registered campaigners submitted their information on time and there were no donations that should have been reported in a previous publication.
No registered campaigners submitted any reportable loans or credit facilities.
Since the first pre-poll donations and loans publication (http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/journalist/electoral-commission-media-centre/news-releases-referendums/first-pre-poll-donations-and-loans-report-at-scottish-independence-referendum-published?), 11 campaigners have registered with the
Details of all reportable donations and loans to registered campaigners, including the total amount for both reporting periods can be viewed in this document (PDF) (http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/170195/2014-pre-poll-donations-and-loans-2014-07-31-deadline.pdf)
This is the first time voters anywhere in the
TNS 24KuanRap-140809-30FurigayJane-4824795 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM