BWC, a Russian regional mobile operator announced the introduction of a customer service management application for Android smartphone users.
Customers with the application will be able to control and manage their balance and services and contact the call centre.
Users can download the application for free from Google Play.
In addition, BWC is planning to upgrade the application, adding top-ups from bank cards by the end of August.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006