On the sidelines of the 6th Annual Corporate Treasury and CFO Summit,
"We call it the
The feeder finances give small investor access to investment outlets that are usually available only to institutional investors.
BPI's US fund tracks total returns of the S&P 500, an indicator for the broad market of US stocks.
"The motivation there is for investors interested purely in US equities because you expect the US economy to recover, earnings of US companies to show very strong growth in the medium term," Javier said.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World