Schlumberger Norway has been awarded a contract with
Taking effect on
Services under the agreement include the delivery of directional drilling, measurement while drilling (MWD), logging while drilling (LWD) and mud logging services. In addition, Schlumberger Norway will deliver RT data transfer, integrated operations/onshore support, drilling optimization and drilling equipment. Schlumberger Norway has been providing the services under this scope for the past years and holds extensive operational experience on the respective licenses and NCS exploration.
The contract secures supply of services and competent personnel, which ensures cost efficient operations through standardization and focus on the quality of tools and services. It contributes to
Schlumberger Norway has been awarded the contract as they have provided the best combined technical and commercial offer.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal