A perfect storm is building in global agriculture
• Food demand is being driven by rapidly growing populations across emerging markets. The global population will be 40% higher by 2050 and diets will be richer.
• Attractive supply-demand dynamics. Available farmland is shrinking world-wide. Farmland the size of
• The result is a possible 60% increase in real food prices to 2050. Between 2000 and 2012 the
Already the key producer of a range of foodstuffs,
Combined with increasing uncertainty in mainstream financial markets, there is no better time to join Liquid Investments than in September on their Plantation Tour and Primal Investing Summit in
Click here to find out how you can profit from Liquids recently updated Insight Report – 'Why Agri, Why Brazil, Why Now'.
Note to Editors:
Founded in 2006, Liquid Investments is a British owned and operated business headquartered in
Liquid's investment process is driven by 'Liquid Investment Theory' (LIT), a refinement of Modern Portfolio Theory, itself used in one form or another by all fundamentally driven investors. LIT focuses on investing in tangible alternative assets providing a greater degree of security (such as asset secure farmland), with products that deliver a consistently higher level of returns (currently double digit annual yield) to a wide variety of end-user markets.
For further information:
+44 (0) 20 7084 7421
Tour and Summit Enquiries:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12083395.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison