A lawyer has filed to place a lien on former NFL player Deion Sanders' Texas mansion after he failed to pay his ex-wife's legal fees, court documents indicate.
The former Dallas Cowboy and Pilar Sanders divorced last June after a particularly drama-filled court proceeding.
Deion Sanders was ordered to pay his ex-wife's legal fees to the tune of $275,000, but he never did, Radar Online reported.
Pilar Sanders' attorney, Larry Friedman, who is owed the money, filed legal paperwork in Collin County, Texas, to put a lien on the NFL Network analyst's Prosper, Texas, mansion.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent