A lawyer has filed to place a lien on former NFL player Deion Sanders' Texas mansion after he failed to pay his ex-wife's legal fees, court documents indicate.
The former Dallas Cowboy and Pilar Sanders divorced last June after a particularly drama-filled court proceeding.
Deion Sanders was ordered to pay his ex-wife's legal fees to the tune of $275,000, but he never did, Radar Online reported.
Pilar Sanders' attorney, Larry Friedman, who is owed the money, filed legal paperwork in Collin County, Texas, to put a lien on the NFL Network analyst's Prosper, Texas, mansion.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine