The ramp was set up like an old glass house for this collection. Models walked down the ramp from the backstage that was decorated with stain glass. Rathore's designs always have the old world charm of
The quintessential Rathore Bandhgala was embroidered beautifully and paired with silk dhotis draped in styles from across the country, adding dramatic flair to the whole ensemble.
Though Rathore's creations focused on the traditional, the music chosen for the show was western. Be it stage or music, royal attires, or Bolllywood tadka...all in all Raghavendra's show gathered huge applause from one and all. (ANI) By
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton