In that role he will oversee the college's interdisciplinary Honors program and team-teach classes within that program as well as standard classes in the
"We all have confidence that Professor Clegg will sustain and enhance our Honors program for the sake of continued student success," said
The appointment is effective immediately and for a three-year term.
He recently was named to the seven-member N.C. All-Star Band as a saxophonist. That ensemble will perform
Before joining the
Since joining the college faculty, he has been part of the Honors faculty since the program was launched.
He holds B.M. and M.M. degrees from the
For more information on the Honors program, contact Clegg at 336-272-7102, ext. 288, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TNS 18DejucosGrace-140809-30FurigayJane-4824657 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore