ICBC has recently launched the transaction terminal of ICBC e Investment for individual investors. Through this exclusive terminal, investors could conduct trading and inquiry around a full range of investment products such as Account-based Precious Metals, Account -based Crude Oil and Gold Accumulation Products.
Relevant head of ICBC said ICBC e Investment provides enriched information service, covering eight sections including foreign exchange, precious metals, futures and bonds. It possesses powerful analysis function and delivers comprehensive market analysis tools for customers. In order to help the customers be promptly informed of the market trend and accurately grasp investment opportunities, the transaction terminal ensures highly frequent refreshing of market information, with the fastest rate up to once every four seconds. It also provides security measures like Reserved Information Verification and Screen Locking after 300 Seconds to ensure customers account security.
ICBC e Investment is an open transaction service platform integrating quotation, information, transactions and services. It comprises the quotation terminal and the transaction terminal. The former mainly provides quotation and management functions while the latter mainly provides services such as order placing, account & fund management and transaction details inquiry. Customers can download the transaction terminal from ICBC s website homepage (www.icbc.com.cn), and log in the system as visitors or personal internet banking users, with the latter having access to functions of both the quotation terminal and the transaction terminal.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals