As always when political tensions arise, gold increases on safe haven demand. On Friday, gold reached a three-week high today after President
“There is some panic in the equity markets after the
Spot gold increased
Likewise, silver prices also increased in value by
Meanwhile, copper on the London Metals Exchange fell
The question of Chinese demand for copper remains in the air. More data will come next week as
Brent cruderose by
The long term effects of this remain uncertain.
“A prolonged increase in prices would only be justified if the oilfields were captured by ISIS and ISIS declared them to be shut indefinitely, or worse, set them on fire,”
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers