In addition to excellent high-temperature performance, the MC ATAU series is extremely robust against harsh environmental conditions and provides superior moisture resistivity of l?R/Rl < 0.5 % at + 85 °C and 85 % relative humidity for 1000 hours. The devices offer resistance down to 100 ? and maximum rated dissipation to 0.125 W. For automotive applications, the resistors are qualified according to AEC-Q200.
MC ATAU resistors are the perfect choice for most fields of modern precision electronics where reliability and stability are major concerns. Typical applications will include energy management and measurement in industrial and automotive electronics, including engine control units, gear box controls, braking systems, and lighting.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine