Just months after the massive data violations of the 2013 holiday season, a recently found data breach is again highlighting the need for better business data security and the fact that not enough is being done to protect key customer data.
The reported data violation is now involving a Russian crime ring and 1.2 billion user names and passwords as well as at least 500 million email addresses.
This has led,
Vice president, database security product development at
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy