FuelCell announced the sale of 14.6 million shares to NRG at
The company sealed an agreement worth
The funds will help in a smoother flow of construction financing before the Investment Tax Credit (ITC) deadlines.
The statement regarding the agreement will clear the doubt of investors regarding the follow through on the co-marketing relationship with NRG. The company achieved awards, but after the earnings report the power plant project has not been significant, which suggests that in the second half of 2014 the company will be backend-loaded.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World