DrFirst has announced
DrFirst is a Rockville-based electronic prescription software service provider. The company has bolstered its products over the years to include software in medication management, adherence and care coordination.
According to the company, the financing will be used for product development and an anticipated international expansion in the next year.
Founded in 200, DrFirst was initially funded via investors. In 2002, the investors imparted the company with an extra
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays