Seeking to expand its portfolio of home-based video and audio connectivity services, CSR has acquired a
The company also provides what for CSR could be a key addition in its efforts to deliver connectivity across the home entertainment ecosystem, by offering an interface which is capable of streaming multiple internet radio and music services to internet connected audio products.
CSR says Reciva's acquisition will boost its Voice & Music business by adding streaming audio capabilities to its networked audio products through CSR's Service Delivery Platform.
CSR will augment the
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent