In the unaudited financial results, released to the
There were also increases in other financial indices; Net interest income was up 3.4% to GH¢1.04billion (N55.2 billion), non-interest income rose 3.1% to GH¢752 million (N39.8 billion); operating income was up 2.7% to N92.2 billion (¢1.7billion) and profits stood at GH ¢548 million (N29 billion) for the period.
Commenting on the results, Phillips Oduoza, Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, assured that the
"We are confident that business returns will be much better in the remaining period of the year as we continue to deploy new and innovative ways of delivering value adding products and services" said Oduoza.
With presence in
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say