ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07082014 - On
The Company gives notice that within 24 hours it will make offers to issue New Shares under the SPP without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act
At the date of this notice, the Company has complied with the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company and section 674 of the Act.
There is no information that is excluded information as at the date of this notice (in accordance with the requirements of subsections 708A(7) and (8) of the Act as if this notice were a notice under paragraph 708A(5)(e) of the Act).
Tel: +61 2 9251 7177
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment