KSE-100 index gained 155 points yesterday to close at 29,537 points, with 121mn shares being traded. Top performance as per index points was witnessed in OGDC, PSO and LUCK whereas; top decliners were MCB, PKGS and UBL.
Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Support Services and Commercial Banks.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think