Study Breaks College Media recently partnered with its sister company,
One of the survey questions asked students about their credit card of choice, and over 70 percent of students chose Visa. The detailed results are as follows:
• Visa: 71%
• Discover: 6%
• None: 9%
Click here to get the full results of the survey on college students' spending habits!
Study Breaks College Media provides a one-stop solution for small businesses, providing them with big marketing strategies and tips for attracting the attention of college students.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/StudyBreaks-College-Media/Visa-Credit-Card-Students/prweb12067673.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million