The company has not revealed the financial details of the acquisition.
As per the deal, RBS Romania will transfer a total portfolio of aggregate assets of around 260m, and corporate deposits of nearly 315m to
This new portfolio acquisition represents another natural step for us, as
Both the banks have confirmed that there will be no changes the clients' contractual conditions and to the technical details of their respective products and services.
The acquisition will be closed after meeting all the consultation with the social partners and is expected to complete in the coming months and receiving the necessary approval by the
Radu added, Corporate represents a core business for us and this development perfectly fits our strategy in the medium and long-term, while at the same time consolidating our leading position in the market.
We are confident that this will bring a lot of benefits and added value to our clients, said RBS Romania CEO and RBS Central and
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry