The Monetary Board approved the opening of a Currency Exchange Facility (CEF) that will allow overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) and their families returning from
The BSP s activation of the facility is in line with the Philippine Government s concerted efforts to assist OFWs returning from
The LYD shall be converted to PHP based on the latest available exchange rate at the time of exchange as indicated in the BSP Reference Exchange Rate Bulletin. The covering BSP Circular in this regard will be issued shortly and posted at the BSP website.
The LYD CEF is the seventh facility established by the Bangko Sentral. The other facilities implemented in previous years, including one also involving the LYD, were as follows: (a) 1990 (
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy