The Monetary Board approved the opening of a Currency Exchange Facility (CEF) that will allow overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) and their families returning from
The BSP s activation of the facility is in line with the Philippine Government s concerted efforts to assist OFWs returning from
The LYD shall be converted to PHP based on the latest available exchange rate at the time of exchange as indicated in the BSP Reference Exchange Rate Bulletin. The covering BSP Circular in this regard will be issued shortly and posted at the BSP website.
The LYD CEF is the seventh facility established by the Bangko Sentral. The other facilities implemented in previous years, including one also involving the LYD, were as follows: (a) 1990 (
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment