Notre Dame of
The six-course, 18-credit certificate will take one year to complete. The first course will begin on
Risk management is the practice whereby organizations intentionally manage, assess and communicate about risk. Risk management is about making effective decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
The author of three texts and numerous articles, he has most recently been working with the
For more information, visit ndm.edu/risk-management.
CC AutoTriage13cn-140808-30TagarumaMar-4823289 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports