Three years after its acquisition by
Moreover, more than a third of responding organizations have implemented one or more applications based on Landmark, Infor's newest software platform, indicating that customers are finding value among Infor's line of products beyond Lawson.
"This is certainly good news for the Lawson ecosystem," said
The survey also found that a majority of organizations that responded are utilizing Employee and Manager Self-Service (82%), LBI (70%), and Requisition Center (68%). Most (70%) use some kind of imaging software in tandem with Lawson.
RPI conducted its
RPI's model focuses on delivering solutions to specific business problems through on-demand strategic intervention. Our team-based approach allows us to leverage the best resources part-time, on a task-by-task basis, while working closely with our clients to identify opportunities to minimize costs associated with travel and downtime. RPI prides itself on providing customers with the most value for their dollar, delivering value-added information and genuinely caring about the outcome of an engagement.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12080370.htm
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market