Project Number: UR-L1092 Country: Uruguay Sector: ENERGY Subsector: ENERGY-LOW-CARBON ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES Project Type: Loan Operation Project Subtype: Private Sector Investment Project Status: Approved Project Description: The project consists in the construction, operation and maintenance of the La Jacinta power plant and its associated facilities with total nominal installed capacity of 65MW. The project will involve the construction, installation, operation and maintenance of a Photovoltaic Solar Plant nominal 7.68 MW, which will consist of approximately 33,330 solar modules attached to the structure with an inclination of modules of 23 degrees north and electrical infrastructure for evacuation associated substation and line.
Project completion date : 2015-12-31 12:00:00
Major organization :
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation