The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished at a 16-month low Friday on buying in the wake of a plunge in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.505 percent, down 0.020 percentage point from Thursday's close and the lowest level since early April last year.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.21 point to 146.16 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits