TrueConf has launched TrueConf Server 4.2.5, a new edition of their software video conferencing server.
The new version includes instant messaging during WebRTC conferences and the capability of joining a conference through a link for browsers not supporting WebRTC.
In order for it to match other TrueConf client applications for Windows, OS X and Linux platforms, TrueConf continuously creates new features of its WebRTC client application.
The company has added an application for Android-powered devices to the guest page for new users, which now also incorporates a section for a Linux-based application.
A number of client applications-TrueConf Client for Windows have been upgraded to version 6.4.4 and OS X to 1.2.2-and a help section on connecting RTSP cameras has also been added.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week