Compressor output and sales volume each increased 1.26% and 9.68% to 2,081 and 2,208 units, accounting for 61.33% and 58.39% of the yearly goals, respectively. Average gross margin was 15.58%.
Share in the domestic market reached 29.5%, up 1.5 percentage points from the year start.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports