Nationally-known gold and rare coins expert
Fuljenz was praised for his excellence in consumer protection and education efforts as well as outstanding service to the numismatic hobby and profession. The awards were presented by the
He also was interviewed about the gold market by
"Consumer and investor education is crucial. Being an informed buyer or seller is the best way to protect your investments to know you're paying fair prices when you purchase and getting fair prices when you sell," said Fuljenz who is known as America's Gold Expert®.
Held in the
Fuljenz received the American Numismatic Association Medal of Merit, one of the organization's top awards.
Since 1986, Fuljenz has been presented with more than
His award-winning, free weekly Metals Market Report is available online at http://www.UniversalCoin.com. A complimentary copy of the award-winning "Universal Gold Guide" is available by calling (800) 877-3273.
In addition to receiving scores of prestigious national and regional awards and honors for his consumer education and protection work in rare coins and precious metals, Fuljenz is a respected community leader in his hometown of
Fuljenz has served with distinction as a consultant to the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/MikeFuljenz/WorldFailofMoney/prweb12083525.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s