ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07082014 -
In partnership with Canvas, a global leader in mobile apps for business, Globe IG launches the cloud-based software service that empowers business users to collect, share and integrate information using mobile devices with existing backend business systems. As a result of this new partnership, enterprise and small and medium-sized business (SMB) customers of Globe can unlock the potential of their smartphones and tablets by shifting key business processes from paper forms to dynamic mobile apps with functionalities.
Every Canvas app is customizable and can incorporate functionality such as GPS, image capture, dispatch, barcode scanning, electronic signatures, push notifications and access to business data such as parts catalogs, price lists and patient records. Canvas eliminates paperwork, captures more information and allows collected data to be shared instantly - anytime, anywhere.
Excited with the new synergy between Globe and Canvas, Globe Vice President of IG
Canvas channel and partnership manager for
Canvas' mobile business app solutions run on Android, iOS or Windows platforms on any smartphone, tablet or laptop. Globe Business customers interested to learn more about the Canvas mobile business app service can visit canvas.globe.com.ph. Those interested in signing up for a 30-day free trial may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Globe IG
About Canvas Canvas is an easy, fast and economical way for businesses to find, customize and create mobile forms to replace paper forms. Canvas is a cloud-based software service that enables users to collect information using mobile devices, share that information and integrate with existing backend systems. Canvas also offers the first mobile business application store of its kind, allowing businesses from diverse industries to find mobile forms specific to their needs. To learn more, visit http://www.GoCanvas.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor