It was essentially impacted by passenger decline, mainly on the routes from and to
Airberlin's monthly available seat kilometers or ASK, a gauge for capacity, was decrease 1.1 percent to 5.939 billion. The number of passengers, was 1.4 percent lower than in the corresponding month of the previous year.
Capacity utilization rate for the month was 85.2 percent, down 1.4 percentage points year-on-year.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters