Stocks may benefit from a report from Russian news agency RIA Novosti indicating that
RIA Novosti cited
The news out of
In a brief nationally televised speech Thursday evening, Obama said that US action - taken at the request of the Iraqi government - will also include what he called humanitarian relief in the face of genocide.
On the economic front, the
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery