It was just last year that the companies joined in a strategic global partnership with a goal to expand the marketplace to include hardware and firmware markets. Now, the marketplace has expanded access to high quality hardware products like the GoodFet42, the bladeRF, and the Open Access Raspberry Pi kit.
"ExploitHub has always been a free and open marketplace for software security such as exploits, utilities, and Metasploit modules," remarked
Physical products accepted into the market are considered "physical exploits," or attack platforms, and include lock picks, under-the-door tools, physical penetration kits and more.
"Entering our second year of our hardware offerings for ExploitHub's marketplace, we wanted to kick it up a notch," said
To view the comprehensive catalog of new hardware offerings, visit ExploitHub's Product Page.
ExploitHub is a community-driven marketplace that connects penetration testers and security vendors with expert security researchers and developers to help corporations and other professional entities protect critical systems and data against criminals and network attacks.
About Rift Recon:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12082070.htm
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World